Pages

Monday

Your Quote Of the Day


Joke of the day
Girl:  Will you still love me after marriage?
Teeloo:  That depends on your husband…surely I will if he allows me.

What does PIA stand for (hint: it's not Pakistani International Airlines)?
Please Inform Allah. 
What does AI stand for (hint: it's not Air India)?
Already Informed.

Customer to waiter:  Everyday you charge me for a cup of coffee.  It would be wonderful if you could serve me a coffee free of cost today.
Waiter:  Sure.  Everyday you drink coffee from a filled cup.  Wouldn't it be great if today you can drink from an empty cup?
Your Quote Of the Day
Have a mind that is open to everything, and attached to nothing.Tilopa, null

Regardless whether those whom I meet

respond towards me with anger or faith,
may the mere fact of our meeting
contribute to the fulfillment of their wishes.Shantideva, 8th-century Indian Buddhist scholar and author of the Bodhicaryavatara

My body, every possession

and all goodness, past, present and future
without remorse I dedicate
to the well-being of the world.Shantideva, 8th-century Indian Buddhist scholar and author of the Bodhicaryavatara


Gyaan of the day

It takes 492 seconds for sunlight to reach the earth from the sun.

If you keep a Goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually become much paler and possibly even white.

New Zealand is the only country that contains every type of climate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails