Pages

Tuesday

The Truth Of Truths



The subject on which I meditate is truth.
The practice to which I devote myself is the truth.
The topic of my conversation is truth.
My thoughts are always in truth.
Lo and behold, I have become the truth.
Gautama Buddha

*

Meeting them, all filth is washed off, bathing in the Pool of Truth,
one becomes truthful, with intuitive ease.
Guru Gobind Singh

*

Truth is an experience, not a belief.
Truth never comes by studying about
it; truth has to be encountered, truth has to be faced.
Osho

*

What belongs to 'sat' or good people, is satyam of truthfulness.
Maha Narayana Upanishad

*

Truth is like all beautiful things in the world; it does not
disclose its desirability except to those who first feel the influence of falsehood.
Kahlil Gibran

*

To tell the truth is honourable. To BE the truth is bliss.
When you become who you are,
you become the truth. I have become, and it is such bliss.
Dale Sanders
Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails