Pages

Tuesday

Forgiveness


Forgiveness is the ornament of a brave person. I forgive all living beings. May all beings forgive me. I have forgiveness for one and all. I bear no malice towards anyone.

Mahavira

*

To ask for forgiveness is a great quality of the brave ones and if i have committed any mistake, knowingly or unknowingly, i ask for your forgiveness.
I do not have any animosity towards anybody, and i have friendship for all living beings. The process of shedding our karmas really begins by asking for forgiveness with true feelings, and to take some vows not to repeat mistakes. The quality of forgiveness requires humility, that is, vinay or absence of ego and suppression of anger.

ejainism.com

*

If you love God, follow me, and God will love you, and forgive you all your sins; God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.

Quran 3.31

*

God forgives; forgives not capriciously, but with wise, definite, Divine pre-arrangement; forgives universally, on the ground of an atonement, and on the condition of repentance and faith.

Richard S Storrs


Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails